That's why I'm always winning ;)

Sent from my New Note 7

Always whining? What?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
That's just not right CR, you know the heat is Sammy's way to fuse back the cracks in the glass ;)
emoji13.png

Sent from my New Note 7
No 3 Strikes clause? That's BS. That's how I got my free upgrade.

I won't speak for other members but they were told the same thing by VZW Management.... It shows some sort of inconsistency or worse within VZW.

OP
PereDroid

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Mine is a business account. We spend quite a bit. I'm guessing they might treat me a little nicer because of that.
Lousy but probably true..

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mine is a business account. We spend quite a bit. I'm guessing they might treat me a little nicer because of that.
Lousy but probably true..

Probably so, There is a four letter word that begins with "F" that is never allowed in my house..... It is the word "Fair".
Doesn't exist outside of the fantasy world of a child.
Facts is - VZW can and does do exactly what it wants to and nothing more. In my case - customer since 1987, Six(6) phones as well as my Business/Company account.
They adopted a hardline and IMO it became about holding that line -vs- delivering on a promise or good service.

Is what it is.

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Anywho....glad vzw treated you well (good).
Nice when that happens.

Reaction score
i just got around to doing something more with my cracked screen turbo. My 2 years is up Nov 30th. Went into Verizon store and only said I when I bought this I was told there was a 2 year warranty on the glass. They said no problem 5 min later after verifying my identity and street address to send it to I will be receiving my free replacement phone overnight. Probably Monday

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I had an Issue with my 32GB Turbo Best Buy Edition. my Son cracked the Screen. I read that version was not covered with the Screen Replacement. I went to the VZW Store and they could not find my Model and the Associate put it as a Discontinued Blue Model. He told me all they had was Black which I was fine with at the time. When I got it Back it was a Black 64GB. I lucked out. Still have it and using it as a Play Device since i have the Moto Z Force.