Coolest app ever

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does it let you pretend to talk to real friends or does it let you talk for real to pretend friends?

OP
S

sam5828

Reaction score
Does it let you pretend to talk to real friends or does it let you talk for real to pretend friends?
no you can talk to whomever just set the channel 1-40 im on 4 now

jdx

Reaction score
I tried it and uninstalled it after 2 days. It was fun in the beginning, but not all messages arrived and you get first always an email and then the message.

OP
S

sam5828

Reaction score
I tried it and uninstalled it after 2 days. It was fun in the beginning, but not all messages arrived and you get first always an email and then the message.
huh i havent gotten 1 email it is all live just like talking on the phone or nextel

jdx

Reaction score
When I had it installed, it used IMAP to transfer the 'messages'. But maybe it was a different app. The one I had, had a free version and a paid version, and i used the free one.

Edit: Just checked it, i had Walkie Talkie - Push to Talk Lite. Sorry.

Reaction score
Uhh ya, you definitely didn't install the right program. This is a walkie talkie program, as in voice, not messages. As far as I saw, there is only a free version.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
Very cool App. Works great, need to play with it more to see what it does. So far I've only heard people on it calling each other out of their name and race. Not very cool