Which carrier do you use?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

jmartens8

Reaction score
Voted!
I currently have both Verizon and T-mobile. I've been with Verizon for 15 years and have a grandfathered ULD plan. I added a line to my wifes plan for $20/month with 10gigs. I've been comparing the two for the past month and there has been no noticeable difference between the 2 in San Diego, CA/ Southern CA.

Last edited:

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Off topic, but where can I get a DF.net decal?

DjNico

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@djnico
VOTED!

I still have my Unlimited everything with Verizon. So I will keep them until they take way my unlimited data. I got it at a special rate too "SoCal Plan" Unlimited data, text & voice $80.

inmate369

Reaction score
Voted!

just switched to tmobile last month and lost unlimited vzw data but i'm saving good money.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
VOTED! I'm on verizon unlimited, with 2 lines... they'll have to raise the price ALOT higher if they want to get rid of me.

Reactions: cr6

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Voted!

Currently on Verizon, but looking to move forward to Project Fi. Not financially ready to jump yet, but it IS certain to happen this year. Next couple of months hopefully. I'll tell you, the Nexus 6P is a POWERHOUSE! You want a good game with lots of 3D modeling to test your phones CPU/GPU? Try out Asphalt 8: Airborn. I found the game I will spend LOTS of hours playing! Even my old Note 4 couldnt keep up with it. Of course, it might help a little that I build my own ROM for the Nexus 6P! :D

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Voted!

I ended up switching to Sprint recently after months and months of issues with Verizon. They seem to think they can treat people however they want and we'll just take it. But nah, figured I'd run over to Sprint while they were paying up to $600 to terminate contracts early, and the first two year contract for each device on my line is half as much as it was with Verizon. I'm sure eventually Sprint will pull the same garbage, but for the time being I'm content.

cloud12077

Reaction score
Voted!
Because my plan has unlimited everything for $30 a month and they are the only carrier that is reliable in my area.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
Voted!

Been on T-Mobile for 2 years and while I do have areas that get no reception, at the cost difference I'm fine with it. I still use Verizon on my work phone but I don't miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.