1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Connection problem

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by codysrt8, Feb 18, 2010.

1. codysrt8

codysrt8 New Member

Hi, im trying to connect my droid to my vista computer and it says i have to use the disk that came with my droid, to te best of my knowledge my phone didnt come with a disk. I connected my phone to a laptop running xp last night and everything worked great. Can someone tell me why my vista says i need a disk, and is there any way to get around finding a disk?
  2. JCo352

JCo352 New Member

I have vista and it didn't ask me for a disk, but I think it did install drivers automatically.
  3. pyr02k1

pyr02k1 New Member

you should just need to install the usb driver for the phone from the motorola website. DROID by Motorola Support - Motorola USA or if that doesnt work, just browse their support section under phones.

i had the same issue with a vista boot prior to wiping it for win 7. the drivers solved the issue for me