Confirmation on working ##program menu

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Hope it's ok to post this query in a new thread, as it is not a problem per se for the main thread. Can anyone confirm the existence and functionality of the moto ##program menu in 6.1 stable. This is a deal breaker type thing for me, and I would like to try 6.1. I see the files ProgramMenu.apk and ProgramMenuSystem.apk in the zip file for 6.1, but I am not completely sure these are the correct programs.

Thanks for any help,

Craig

captdroid

Reaction score
Hope it's ok to post this query in a new thread, as it is not a problem per se for the main thread. Can anyone confirm the existence and functionality of the moto ##program menu in 6.1 stable. This is a deal breaker type thing for me, and I would like to try 6.1. I see the files ProgramMenu.apk and ProgramMenuSystem.apk in the zip file for 6.1, but I am not completely sure these are the correct programs.

Thanks for any help,

Craig

Yes ##program works

OP
B

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Thank you sir, for checking and your speedy reply. Now to get my noddle around whether I want the gapps in system.....

Craig

captdroid

Reaction score
Thank you sir, for checking and your speedy reply. Now to get my noddle around whether I want the gapps in system.....

Craig

Yes you need to install gapps on a fresh CM install. On CM upgrade without any wipe the install will keep the gapps already installed.

You can however remove certain gapps once installed... google cyanogenmod barebones first link that comes up but Cyanogenmod server are getting hammered right now so may take a bit to get to it.

OP
B

Bear in NM

Reaction score
Capt,

Thank you for the details. I am up on CM and Gapps, as I did run an earlier version for a while. My comment was about my gapps being now in data by and large (customized frg83d), and I have kinda gotten used to having more felxibility (non-themeing).

Thanks again,

Craig