Confirm Exchange 2007 Calendar Sync works

smgoma

Reaction score
I have seen reports of people who cannot sync Exchange calendar to Corporate Calendar (includes me).

Are there those who are NOT having problems with this?

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I use Touchdown to sync everything....Works perfect.

mrapollinax

Reaction score
I am able to sync my calendar appointments from our Exchange server with no issues. I am running Outlook 2007. I am NOT using any other application for my corporate mail.

R1Lover

Reaction score
I am able to sync my calendar appointments from our Exchange server with no issues. I am running Outlook 2007. I am NOT using any other application for my corporate mail.

Just because your running outlook 2007 doesn't mean you are running exchange 2007 though...

anyway I can confirm that it does work though on mine.

mrapollinax

Reaction score

Just because your running outlook 2007 doesn't mean you are running exchange 2007 though...

Considering my company made the transition to Exchange 2007 6 months ago then yes we are running 2007. The OP asked about Exchange 2007 so I responded including info about my client. Sorry if there was any confusion on my part with my post.

OP
S

smgoma

Reaction score
Thanks.

Do you know what Service Pack level of Exchange Server you have? Also, I am wondering if recurring appointments with odd reminders could be causing the problem. Do you have a variety of appointment types in your calendar?

mrapollinax

Reaction score
I do not know which SP has been deployed. I have a good variety of appointments; Singe-shot, recurring weekly and consecutive-daily. All show up on my Corporate Calendar.

OP
S

smgoma

Reaction score

anyway I can confirm that it does work though on mine.

Thanks for the confirmation. Do you know the technical details of your Exchange setup?

freshfitz

Reaction score
We just upgaded to exchange 8.3 and we have 1 user out of 4 who has to manually sync his email and he is saying the calendar will no longer sync