1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Corporate Calendar Sync Issue

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by pyramid00@tctwest.net, Apr 25, 2010.

1. pyramid00@tctwest.net

pyramid00@tctwest.net New Member

Motorola Droid

My Corporate calendar app will only sync with the outlook exchange calendar when my laptop is on and outlook is running. The e-mails for the same exchange account sync whether the laptop is on or not. I receive the event notice in the droid e-mail but not in corporate calendar.

Is this a droid thing or is it the exchange server(doubt this)??? :greendroid:
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

I use the corporate email with Exchange and have no problems. I do not need to have my computer or Outlook running. Reverify your settings and have a conversation with your IT folks.

Mike
Search tags for this page

droid incredible 2 calendar not syncing with exchange server

droid pro calendar sync

sync corporate outlook calendar with android