Complete Incredible Wipe?

chimera

Reaction score
I have been considering completely wiping my phones harddrive and SD card and starting over....not sure what I hope to accompolish by doing this, but i am looking to get rid of programs I dont use any more or want, have forgotten about but they just waste space on my phone. But I am unsure about how to go about this and quite worried that I will mess it up and harm my phone.

How would I do this? It is not a rooted phone. I would lose all my contacts, installed programs, photos, text message history, everythink that I have done to the phone since the day I got it? I have everything backed up and copied that I want to save, except texts, is there a way of saving these? Or will they just be gone with the wipe? that is fine if so.

ANy help is greatly appreciated!

cris

Reaction score
well you wont harm the phone in anyway but yes you will loose everything. if you wanna do this go to settings, then sd & phone storage, then scroll to the bottom select factory data reset, then it will give you 2 options, select reset phone and internal storage. it will take a few minutes to reboot and reset everything, then you will go thru setting up your email account and wifi (if used). good luck