My droid completly wiped itself...

Reaction score
My droid somehow completely wiped itself clean and i mean 100% right down to the stock out of the box ready to program menu. I used the .sbf file and the flashing tools to reset it to stock thank god for whoever leaked those but does any one know how this happend? i was applying a zagg sheild and afterwords my volume button was bringing up search and button spamming c and things just wernt right and on a reboot i found my phone wiped does anyone have any idea how this happend?

Edit: My Phone is still just not feeling right even back to complete stock i have completley ruled out a software problem now and if it keeps up i think im going to have to go in for a replacement i do have a warenty so should i just take it to a verizon store?

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good luck explaining that at a Verizon store. If you explain it there like you just did here I'd say you're coming home with be same phone. And if they do honor the warranty expect a refurb to be sent to you.

OP
G
Reaction score
Nah i wont explain it that way i have it in a working stock rom atm thanks to the sbf file ill just say something along the lines of it just started acting up their is absolutley no traces of me rooting or flashing custom roms onto it now its completley stock.