1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

My droid completly wiped itself...

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by gocflamedragon, Feb 25, 2010.

1. gocflamedragon

gocflamedragon New Member

My droid somehow completely wiped itself clean and i mean 100% right down to the stock out of the box ready to program menu. I used the .sbf file and the flashing tools to reset it to stock thank god for whoever leaked those but does any one know how this happend? i was applying a zagg sheild and afterwords my volume button was bringing up search and button spamming c and things just wernt right and on a reboot i found my phone wiped does anyone have any idea how this happend?

Edit: My Phone is still just not feeling right even back to complete stock i have completley ruled out a software problem now and if it keeps up i think im going to have to go in for a replacement i do have a warenty so should i just take it to a verizon store?
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2010
  2. claustin

claustin New Member

one ply or two ply? jk. I have no idea.
  3. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Good luck explaining that at a Verizon store. If you explain it there like you just did here I'd say you're coming home with be same phone. And if they do honor the warranty expect a refurb to be sent to you.
  4. gocflamedragon

gocflamedragon New Member

Nah i wont explain it that way i have it in a working stock rom atm thanks to the sbf file ill just say something along the lines of it just started acting up their is absolutley no traces of me rooting or flashing custom roms onto it now its completley stock.
Search tags for this page

android phone wiped itself

android wiped itself
droid 4 wiped itself
droid incredible wiped itself
droid razr wiped itself
galaxy s3 wiped itself

htc incredible wiped itself

htc one wiped itself

my android phone just wiped itself
my droid dna wiped itself
my galaxy 3 just wiped itself out