help with wiping/reset phone

letsmotor

Reaction score
If it doesn't appear obvious i am a novice so please be patient. About a month ago while transfering photos from my droid to pc all of a sudden i had transferred several folders of pics from the pc to the phone and they went to the phones internal storage - i don't know how i did this but i did. i have tried everything i know how to do to get them out of internal storage to no avail. and yes, they are in internal storage! i've taken SD card out and they're all still there. I've spoken to VZW and all were stumped. Yesterday I spoke with MOTO tech support and they indicated I'd have to reset my phone to get rid of them. I've got astro on the phone but am unable to locate these photos. I've got the photos still on my computer so deleting them on the phone is no problem - if only I could. Does anyone have recommendation other than wiping phone??? And if I end up wiping phone do I have to physically download all programs I have on my phone or do any of them repopulate automatically through the market? I've wiped/reinstalled OS/programs on my pc many times but this will be a first with a phone so a bit nervous. I've never rooted my phone (probably another obvious fact). Any suggestions/recommendations appreciated. I'm also baffled by why this photos wouldn't show up in a file through astro. thanks for any assistance.

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Take out the SD card. Open the gallery and long press on one of the files. Little check boxes will appear on each icon. Check as many as you can without moving the screen then tap menu then delete. Redo the process as many times as it takes to delete them all. Good luck!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

OP
L

letsmotor

Reaction score
thanks for the quick reply but i've tried this (and am now trying again) but i have this outcome: when i touch menu it gives me options of "share" and "more" and the more only gives me options of "details" and "set as wallpaper"....NO delete option!