1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Export Razr M Contacts to CSV File

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by jhrbanker, Dec 7, 2012.

1. jhrbanker

jhrbanker New Member

I want to export all my contacts to a CSV file that I can use on my PC. In my mind, this should be a simple task, but nothing has worked. I took my phones (my wife's also) to VW, and the rep People/Export/Export to Storage, and said it was that simple. But when I got home, I found that the VCF file only contained 1 contact. I've since tried it again with the same results. I've also tried a few apps (Go Contacts, Contact Export, etc). They appear to work, but when I connect the phones to the PC and look for the output files (on the SDHC card & internal), they're nowhere to be found.

Any suggestions on why it's not working, and how I can export to a file?
  2. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Rescue Squad

Although I'm not 100% sure about this but pretty certain... your contacts are backed up to Google gmail. From your pc, logged into your Gmail account, I think you should be able to save your contacts in csv format.

Sent from my XT907 using Droid Forums
Search tags for this page

contacts file in motorola razr m

droid razr export contacts

droid razr m contacts

droid razr m export contacts

export android contacts to csv

export contacts from a droid razor m
how to export contacts from motorola razr as a csv file

how to transfer contacts from droid razr to computer

motorola droid, export calendar to cvs file

motorola razr m export contact