CM7 TBolt

52brandon

Reaction score
I have CM7 on my droid now as my TBolt is in the mail for tomorrow. Would love to have CM7 to put on it, but would really love to see somebody pick up the sapphire ROM and bring it up to date and to the TBolt. However I do still look forward to playing with all the custom ROMs out already

OP
starscream

starscream

Decepticon
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have CM7 on my droid now as my TBolt is in the mail for tomorrow. Would love to have CM7 to put on it, but would really love to see somebody pick up the sapphire ROM and bring it up to date and to the TBolt. However I do still look forward to playing with all the custom ROMs out already

one thing ive found about what we have thus far for TB Roms is they are either stock android themed.. or (imo) over the top "gaudy" themes.. I like my roms super clean but still highly custom :)

mkjellgren

Reaction score
^ patience my friend, patience...

I'm sure in due time there will be every option imaginable.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

gixxertriplezero

Reaction score
Is there a way to flash the t bolt back to stock unrooted as u could with the x and sbf ?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

gmpdmd

Reaction score
I don't even have a Tbolt...I'm D1...for now...waiting to see what devices get what Roms!!! With that said I think it's kinda wrong to hijack thread to promote UD over CM. I have ran both on my D1 and I realize this is a Tbolt tread and non-specific...I'm just saying.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

UNC

Reaction score
I've always viewed CM and UD as sort of good and evil twins... I do really like them both but I have personally had better luck with CM.. while UD is jam packed with badassdness and cool theming/styling I feel like CM (the good twin) is more basic and simple... more of a pure root form..

I will try both for sure... I am also very excited about a MIUI ROM for the Tbolt

More like evil clone.... Sorry!!!