CM6 RC2 is on RM

cyberwire

Reaction score
upgrade with no wipe from rc1... now the back button doesnt work, anyone else have this happen?

ty_

Reaction score
pointing out the obvious with this guy!

When you watch the boot animation that has the cyan colors and nexus animation.

...right in the middle you see a little android guy!!

hope that made you guys giggle inside.

cheers.
ty.=]

CrossFireXT17

Reaction score
Seems to be running great for me! Curious of changelog as well, the power widget is the only thing new I've seen... the 3G is nice though!

nmiltner

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else notice the camera doesn't focus very well. Some pics are alright, others are really bad. Reminds me of the first weeks droid was out.

KingTee

Reaction score
The new features that i have discovered are under cyansettings.
1. Music controls on the lockscreen
2. You can now change the color of the task bar. I changed mines to black. No you don't have to flash an framework-res if you don't want to.

These are just 2 of the enhancements that i have found. I'm sure there more.

hammer690

Reaction score
Seems to be running great for me! Curious of changelog as well, the power widget is the only thing new I've seen... the 3G is nice though!
The (changelog-cm.txt) file is in the /etc folder. Use a program like root explorer or astro to view it.

supernicguy

Reaction score
you can also have it display your connection strength(dBm) under status bar settings

validoption

Reaction score
B

budmonster

validoption

Reaction score
what are the benefits of turning off 3G on and off?

Conserves battery power in situations where you don't need your apps/Widgets to poll the internet/refresh.

Sent from my Droid

so when im not using the internet or making phone calls, i should turn 3g off? or if my phone is idle?

It is separate from the cell radio; it's just the data, so you can have 3G disabled and still make/receive calls. When you turn it off depends on your habits or needs. I'll turn it off while watching a movie at home, for example, or when hanging out with friends--any time I don't need to get emails, Facebook updates, or tweets, but do want to be reachable by phone if needed.

Sent from my Droid