CM6 RC2 is on RM

nyijedi

Reaction score
If installing this over RC1, are you supposed to redownload the Google add-on pack?

Ludacrosse05

Reaction score
CM6RC2 is finally downloadable on RM!

Just flashed it, it's a screaming beast.

Bugs update:

1. DroCap2 does not take screen shots. Shows an execute error.

I had a notification bar icon saying an update was available -- I kicked it off & did a backup, but did not watch clockwork do its thing -- when it was done, I'm seeing Mod version still showing RC1 & Build FRF84B -- how does that compare with yours?

Mine says Mod Version: CyanogenMod-6.0.0-Droid-RC2

Build number FRF94B (but the RC2 does contain the proprietary FRG01B files)

nyijedi

Reaction score
If installing this over RC1, are you supposed to redownload the Google add-on pack?

I wiped data/cache so yes I redownloaded the google apps. Can't hurt ya know?

Thanks. I tried it w/o wiping data/cache, and without redownloading the add-ons, and they were GONE, so it looks like you have to redownload the add-ons even if you're not wiping data/cache.

geekabilly

Reaction score
CM6RC2 is finally downloadable on RM!

Just flashed it, it's a screaming beast.

Bugs update:

1. DroCap2 does not take screen shots. Shows an execute error.

I had a notification bar icon saying an update was available -- I kicked it off & did a backup, but did not watch clockwork do its thing -- when it was done, I'm seeing Mod version still showing RC1 & Build FRF84B -- how does that compare with yours?

Mine says Mod Version: CyanogenMod-6.0.0-Droid-RC2

Build number FRF94B (but the RC2 does contain the proprietary FRG01B files)

Thanks -- I'm re-downloading it now, don't think it really re-flashed the first time

zach471

Reaction score
Is there a download link? I can't seem to get it to load from recovery. G-apps installed just fine, not the ROM. Strange.

dakoop

Reaction score
It seemed to kill some widgets, powercontol and beautiful fot gps..... didnt work. Power control turrned invisible

Ludacrosse05

Reaction score
My market shows that I've only downloaded Google Maps but my launcher has all of my downloaded apps. Weird.

aryanjr

Reaction score
Question, I'm running the CyanogenMod 6 rc1. Can I upgrade to rc 2 or other Roms or Kernals withoug loosing my page setups? I'm also stuck with the upgrade, when I choose to upgrade I get to the recovery screen and it waits for input. What am I supposed to choose? Booting just brings it back to where I had it.

Sorry if this is answered another place, if so, please direct me.

ART