CM6 final is here!

kdmhongshi

Reaction score
It is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I can't believe how smooth this runs! Props to the team and Koush!!

jdm627

Reaction score
gkI7Wl.jpg

CM6 stable, P3 kernals (running perfomance at 1000), RevolutionRemix theme..
=FAST!
Thank you for all your hard work!!
Please share your numbers for SetCPU with P3 kernel. Are you usinng LV 1000?

seang

Reaction score
gkI7Wl.jpg

=FAST!

i got a 1290 with everything turned on as if it were under normal use.
running @ 1000 on demand

CM6 is very impressive.

jdm627

Reaction score

revenge8

Reaction score
gkI7Wl.jpg

=FAST!

Hey man
heres what ive got going on for my settings..
im NOT running any ATKs or juice defender
Kernal: P3 250-1000 LV

SetPCU
Main - 1000 main 250 min conservative scaling
Profiles:
MiPQSl.jpg

hope that helps.. if u need any other info, just let me know.

Last edited:

jdm627

Reaction score
hope that helps.. if u need any other info, just let me know.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your help I hope this numbers give it to me better battery.

superglen99

Reaction score
guys got a rant and a question I need or I may have to jump ship to another ROM. most of the time when I click handcent to read a text it will take like 5 seconds to load, sometimes as long as 15 and its only ever happened on CM. I am n the final release of CM 6, Yes I wiped etc etc and I even installed an overclock kernal Slayhers 1000-250 with interactive scaling but it only helped a tiny bit. No task managers either. Any suggestions? I text a LOT and can't be waiting around for 5-15 seconds every time I need to send or read a text, thanks I really want to stay on CM 6 but this is driving me nuts.

andrew149

Reaction score
guys got a rant and a question I need or I may have to jump ship to another ROM. most of the time when I click handcent to read a text it will take like 5 seconds to load, sometimes as long as 15 and its only ever happened on CM. I am n the final release of CM 6, Yes I wiped etc etc and I even installed an overclock kernal Slayhers 1000-250 with interactive scaling but it only helped a tiny bit. No task managers either. Any suggestions? I text a LOT and can't be waiting around for 5-15 seconds every time I need to send or read a text, thanks I really want to stay on CM 6 but this is driving me nuts.

i love this rom and wanna stay on it also but i notice it has been a little slow and laggy after 2 weeks of use TRY THIS go to the market and download cachemate and it will clear all the old stored stuff that doesnt need to be there tell me how there works for u somtimes it cleans 8mb's of stuff

sentientchimp

Reaction score
Slayher Rocks!!! Great performance, pretty good battery life, and acceptable temperatures.
Here's my benchmark operating at 1000mhz:
zqSq7.png

I get insane numbers (1750ish) running at 1250 but unfortunately it's too unstable for daily use to be practical. Frequent crashes and temperatures close to 50 degrees C.

OP
N

noo_too_droid

Reaction score

If you don't want cachemate (I think it costs $) you can always manually delete your cache. Just go to settings -> applications -> manage applications and just go through clicking on your apps erasing ttheir cache and write down the ones tthat have a lot of cache and go erase the cache when you aren't pleased with your performance
Also back up and try a different rom to ensure cm6 is the problem.

Last edited: