CM10 for RAZR CMDA Alpha?

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
I am not the developer or in any associated with the creation of this ROM! If anyone is offended that I have posted it, please let me know! Remember to backup before you flash! I can't help you with problems or bugs!

So I found this by accident, but it is freaking awesome!! So I thought I'd at least throw a post out there.

Directory index · styled with h5ai <- old link dead
New link http://rombot.krackflashers.com/ROMs/spyder/cdma/

The only problem I've found is some mild screen tearing during animations like swiping between screens, no camera (not even with 3rd party apps).

Phone calls, GPS, Youtube, games, all seem to work great.After being on CM9 (Unofficial) for a few days, this seems quite a bit snappier. Apps load noticeably faster, there is no lag, at all that I have seen outside of some tearing.Anyways, here it is. I used safestrap2.0, did a backup, wiped, rebooted, then did a restore data (from CM9) and it worked great.

Edit: Here's a link to the support thread. Don't know if this is real or a photoshop, but it doesn't matter. Can't find new support thread, but you can follow @dhacker29 on twitter?

Last edited:

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
My advice to anyone...proceed with caution.

Marukka

Reaction score
I've been using for a few days - 100 times more stable than ICS

I was definitely skeptical and hesitant to load CM10 especially in it's infancy but I must say.... AMAZING! So much better than even the final and milestone releases of ICS. Just remember what mamma always taught you, wipe well before you get off the
ICS crapper.....

Dawg72

Reaction score
The only thing that happens with your link is it takes you to the GoDaddy.com website. There is NO access to Droidhive.com from there.

OP
jasonwuzthere

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
They apparently got hacked...again. This is the 3rd time this has happened, I don't know who they p!ssed off. You could try Google, because the ROM is out there. I don't have permission for a mirror, though.

paigeadele

Reaction score
I figured while I'm waiting for droidhive to come back I would take the time to sign up and ask if anybody thinks this would work on a droid razr maxx (CDMA / verizon). I'm also curious who is working on this port, if anybody ... is it an official port ? would CM accept it as an official port if support for all the drivers were complete?

usne8

Reaction score
I used it on my cdma maxx. I got 3g but didn't have the opportunity for 4g. I'm waiting for a more stable version. I saw all of the issues with the camera, no data issues and my BT wouldn't work. Can't wait to try out again soon. I have Google Now "ported"to ics. Out works soooo much better on JB.

OP
jasonwuzthere

jasonwuzthere

Reaction score
I figured while I'm waiting for droidhive to come back I would take the time to sign up and ask if anybody thinks this would work on a droid razr maxx (CDMA / verizon). I'm also curious who is working on this port, if anybody ... is it an official port ? would CM accept it as an official port if support for all the drivers were complete?

This is only for CDMA. Dhacker29 is the author. This is not an official port. It's simply Dhacker29 (@dhacker29) working on bringing JB to the Razr. The Razr has a locked bootloader, so it's doubtful we will ever see an "Official" CM9/10."