circles widget

dblum89

Reaction score
Anyone know where you can get the new Circles Widget that the new Droid RAZR M has? I'd like that on my Droid RAZR. Shows clock, weather, and battery in separate circles.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
There is one in the "one more clock" widget app in the Play Store...

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
One more clock... as STG said :)

thegreatone3

Reaction score
I'm having a lot of trouble with the weather not updating on this widget even after the recent app update. Great when it works. :p

YellowJacket

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this! I have seen that widget several times and wondered if it would be available or if there was a way to get it on the Razr.

David

OP
D

dblum89

Reaction score
I'm having a lot of trouble with the weather not updating on this widget even after the recent app update. Great when it works. :p

I downloaded the One More Clock app (Chrome Rings) and am having the same issue. The weather doesn't update like it's supposed to. Can't always seem to find my location. I live in the south suburbs of Denver, so not a remote place.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I linked mine to stock weather..

RoWilJr

Reaction score
^^^^how did you do that?

Sent from my DROID Safety RAZR

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Its already there...by stock weather, I meant its stock weather.. sorry. . you can set the tap zones to do what you want by pressing tap and display options..

If you tap the very bottom, in the weather area, it will update.

You could download another weather and assign it to the weather ring.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Sorry, wrong thread

Last edited:

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
No. You just have to install the launcher, widget, and weather app for either the Droid Razr M or Atrix HD.

hayn

Reaction score
tjk629 said:
No. You just have to install the launcher, widget, and weather app for either the Droid Razr M or Atrix HD.

How do you do that?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
You'll need to find the .apk files for the three. It should be someplace over at XDA. From there make sure you have unknown sources checked and use a file explorer (like ES, Astro, or stock) find the .apk files and just install them.

Everything is uninstallable if you don't like it. Unless you have a motorola phone. In that case only the launcher and widget are uninstallable. The weather app will replace your current one. So, you may want to make a backup of your current weather app.

hayn

Reaction score
tjk629 said:
You'll need to find the .apk files for the three. It should be someplace over at XDA. From there make sure you have unknown sources checked and use a file explorer (like ES, Astro, or stock) find the .apk files and just install them.

Everything is uninstallable if you don't like it. Unless you have a motorola phone. In that case only the launcher and widget are uninstallable. The weather app will replace your current one. So, you may want to make a backup of your current weather app.

How do you make a backup of the weather app?