circles widget

joshxdroid

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to make the Motorola circles widget work on third party launchers? I know about one more clock, but I don't like it as well

cris

Reaction score
i actully had the circles widget running on my stock razr. it was the circles from the atrix hd, the only problem i had was the weather part would not install due to conflicting apps.
[video=youtube;V4OMUjKknhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V4OMUjKknhg[/video]

mgrande

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a way to make the Motorola circles widget work on third party launchers? I know about one more clock, but I don't like it as well

Yeah I was bummed when I found out I couldn't run holo. I'm stock now and getting used to it, I still miss my scrollable dock though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

djspy

Reaction score
i actully had the circles widget running on my stock razr. it was the circles from the atrix hd, the only problem i had was the weather part would not install due to conflicting apps.
[video=youtube;V4OMUjKknhg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=V4OMUjKknhg[/video]

Did you have to root to install?

cris

Reaction score
no i just downloaded the files, saved them to my pc, then transferd them to the download folder in the internal storage in the phone from my pc, then i went into my files on the phone, then download and installed them, then when i pressed the home button, it asked me what launcher i wanted to use, i selected the one i installed and the circles popped up, but the weather app would not install due to the conflicting stock weather app. im guessing you have to root to take off the stock weather app.

joshxdroid

Reaction score
mgrande said:
Yeah I was bummed when I found out I couldn't run holo. I'm stock now and getting used to it, I still miss my scrollable dock though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Try nova launcher, or apex launcher. They are both based off ICS, but I think you'll like their features