Cheapest Verizon phone to get Grandfathered in

gigabyte772

Reaction score
What is the best phone to get to be sure I get Grandfathered in. currently have a Razr V3c. Thanks

1person

Reaction score
If you're looking for the cheapest to get grandfathered on the unlimited data plan, it's the vortex. As far as the "best" it depends what you want in a phone.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
You can get some certified ore owned phones pretty cheap. I think last I saw the D2G was $99 with a 2 yr agreement. Which I thought was a steal since I payed $299 for mine new. Check out verizons website they may have other phones cheaper now.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
G

gigabyte772

Reaction score
I just dont want to use my new every 2 so I can use it on the Bionic...

Murker

Reaction score
I picked up an original Droid off Craigslist for $50. Been working for a while now.

Shop around CL or Ebay and you will find something. Only issue may be, that right now, sellers know you want it badly so you can use it for the grandfathering into UL data.

Just start shopping those sites.

GL with it.

markwebb

Reaction score
Still a good deal.
I paid $45 for my original Droid brand new from VZW almost a year and a half ago. Still working well. You will love its unlocked capabilities.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

mike02vr6

Reaction score
damn.....I pd $50 bux for an Eris I wish I could have found an OG, oh well its just for a little while til the Bionic comes out (if it ever does)