changed the lcd density and now my phones messed up?

jocko1

Reaction score
I was screwing with the lcd density in the new toolbox. I think its under build properties. After it was acting weird, I set it back to stock but there's still problems. What gives?

OP
J

jocko1

Reaction score
When my phones in landscape mode, some different widgets don't seem to be showing up correctly. i.e. the setcpu widget won't show everything, same as bobclock widget. So idk if it may be the widgets or the lcd thing...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it may be the lcd but are you using an aftermarket launcher? more specifically do yo have it set up to have more rows than columns?

OP
J

jocko1

Reaction score
I am using launcherpro, but I have never had problems with it before. And no, the rows and columns are at the default, whoch I believe is 4x4. Text doesn't fit windows correctly anymore. For example, in the "ongoing" section of the pull down menu, the bottom part of the the Pandora song currently playing is being cutoff. This is in both landscape in portrait. I'm terribly terribly afraid I'll have to SBF just to fix a minor, yet extremely annoying, nuicance. Please, if anybody knows what to do, help me out guys!

Pixelion

Reaction score
I would Flash back to Liberty and reset the LCD density yourself... Messing with your build properties like that can create problems if you don't know what you're doing. Don't let that discourage you though, Liberty is fantastic aside from the fact that it gives people TOO much power over their phone.

Edit* I found an app on the market called LCDDensity for Root. So if you have root look that up and change it back to 240, which is the default.

Last edited:

arakabit

Reaction score
I have the same problem, please, how i undone this, my screen density defalt dont appear in the options, sorry for my english......