Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Steps.

1. Press your SMS icon
2. Press Menu button > Settings > Theme
3. There you should see all the sms themes available. Here as well you should see a floating text editor on the thumbnail preview (left) for the theme you have selected
4. Press the editor icon and you will have options to change the format of the theme. (i.e. colour change )

hoppermi

Reaction score
Awesome find davros! Wallpapers too!
4cfbd1fd-a862-3dde.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hoppermi

Reaction score
Apparently I'm the only one who thinks this is awesome. Either that or everyone else already knew. Either way davros, I stole your instructions for the User Guide.Thank you.

publicanimal

Reaction score
Aha! So that is how it is done. I saw this feature listed on Miui.com but couldn't figure out how to use it.

OP
davros

davros

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
No problem hopp.....

Ya I saw ppl asking about it so I thought i'd pass it along.....

Now I can make sms all black with green txt ;)

sparty569

Reaction score
Steps.

1. Press your SMS icon
2. Press Menu button > Settings > Theme
3. There you should see all the sms themes available. Here as well you should see a floating text editor on the thumbnail preview (left) for the theme you have selected
4. Press the editor icon and you will have options to change the format of the theme. (i.e. colour change )

Great find!!!

hoppermi

Reaction score
I followed the directions in the OP. There is an option to change background color or add a pic. Assuming you're running 0.12.3.x

ty_

Reaction score
damn you. i forgot about this! i meant to post instructions! ...and then my phone died and COD got distracting. it's a great find and the little things that surprise us

Reaction score
I followed the directions in the OP. There is an option to change background color or add a pic. Assuming you're running 0.12.3.x

I just saw that man thanks sorry for the question before going through the process lol Imma have to find me a sick LRG pic to throw on there. thanks for the help though

Z

ZeroBarrier

Wow, just found this thread. Thank you so much davros, I've been beating myself over the head trying to figure out is the Chinese dev's just forgot to add that feature to the Milestone build or if it was just a Google mistranslation or what not!

Awesome find sir!