[ROM] [CDMA][ROM][AOSP][4.0.3] Codename Android 1.5.5 [Fully Open Source](03/15/12)

creaky

Reaction score
Are you downloading from your phone? If so, which browser are you using? Different browsers have different download paths. Xscope, for example, downloads to sd card/xscope/downloads.

I'm using the stock browser and going to the download folder in the SD card folder. The strange thing is that I find the files in there when I first dl them but they disappear after a couple of hours. Thanks in advance for your help.

sent from my rooted nexus

4lph4num3r1c

Reaction score
I'm using the stock browser and going to the download folder in the SD card folder. The strange thing is that I find the files in there when I first dl them but they disappear after a couple of hours. Thanks in advance for your help.

Oh, snap. I gots no idea on that one. I were hoping it were something basic. Sorry, I can't help you.

havvok

Reaction score
anybody know if I could use the jrummy toolbox on this rom? Mainly for boot animation and font

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using DroidForums

bigmotor

Reaction score
Final outcome...

Hi creaky!

I'm patiently waiting your final feedback on this rom. Trying to decide what rom to go with but I will just wait. There seem to be an issue with all the roms that I have looked at so far....So many different ones out until its just hard to come up with a stable one that covers the whole spectrum of the device, you feel me....

713King

Reaction score
well how do you get it to work, i was trying to watch a video and the volume was really low lol need help with it :(

ccgustavus

Reaction score
well how do you get it to work, i was trying to watch a video and the volume was really low lol need help with it :(

Speaker settings
Check speaker modifications
Volume level, I have at 12
Check speaker modifications under advanced.
Set volumes, I set mid to volume level all to 3/4
Bass at 0

Try that :)

otter34

Reaction score
Had a random reboot while using business calendar today. I was using it for probably 5 minutes before the reboot...then the boot screen was hanging for a good 3 min and I had to pull the battery :-(

chewy74

Reaction score
Yeah and battery % text on notification bar isn't working for me either. I have all the option and sub options checked off

Yes I thought it was just me. Quality doesn't seem that good either.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah and battery % text on notification bar isn't working for me either. I have all the option and sub options checked off

Try rebooting. Once I had the % not show up and once I rebooted it was fine.

bono30

Reaction score
Anyone else's battery seem to drain faster in the new update?

713King

Reaction score
Speaker settings
Check speaker modifications
Volume level, I have at 12
Check speaker modifications under advanced.
Set volumes, I set mid to volume level all to 3/4
Bass at 0

Try that :)

nice thank you, confused about the Mid to volume level all 3/4 do you mean all volume levels set them to 3/4 and Bass Boost leave it at 0? or do you mean only the mids set them to 3/4 and leave the rest like they are and boost to 0

bwillie

Reaction score
with all the options built in this rom it would be nice for a few different battery styles. If anyone know of any let me know. Thanks