Can't swipe up app page

ncgal

Reaction score
The foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains
Since the reset....before swiped at the bottom and brought up all my applicatios as icons on 1 page. Can I get that back??

OK.....sorry, just found the touch icon at the bottom that brings it up. Mods...please feel free to delete this thread.

Last edited:

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Since the reset....before swiped at the bottom and brought up all my applicatios as icons on 1 page. Can I get that back??

OK.....sorry, just found the touch icon at the bottom that brings it up. Mods...please feel free to delete this thread.

Hve to comment cause my wife was getting pissed about this same issue.. makes me laugh. I was like just click it man. And she said that just stupid. Now she loves it.

OP
ncgal

ncgal

Reaction score
The foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains

Hve to comment cause my wife was getting pissed about this same issue.. makes me laugh. I was like just click it man. And she said that just stupid. Now she loves it.

Yea...I was upset! But this is much easier. :)