cant sign in to forums from comp but can from phone??

bL33d

Reaction score
Tried 5 times got locked out double checked my info by logging in from phone, waiting 2 hrs still getting wrong username and pw? ?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
New version of vBulletin was updated this morning.

Clear cache/cookies/temp internet files/history

Reboot and you should be good to go.

Harrybub2

Reaction score
New version of vBulletin was updated this morning.

Clear cache/cookies/temp internet files/history

Reboot and you should be good to go.

Doesn't work. Out of the 7 computers I have access to on 2 different DSL accounts I can only get in with 1 of them. Deleting cookies, history, re-boot, etc. did nothing. Had to create a new account.

HB

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I had same problem...I logged into mobile site then navigated here.

Clearing everything did not work

I will post in mod forum of ongoing problem

radioz

Reaction score
I just cleared the droidfourms.net cookies from my Firefox browser and logged back in again. Worked for me.

For anyone else, in Firefox select Edit/Preferences/Privacy and click on "remove individual cookies". In the search field, type in "droidforums.net". It will list all of the cookies associated with the web site. Click on "remove cookie" for each of the droidfoum.net cookies in the list.

Once I did that, I was able to log in just fine.

ilikefishes

Reaction score
I just cleared the droidfourms.net cookies from my Firefox browser and logged back in again. Worked for me.

For anyone else, in Firefox select Edit/Preferences/Privacy and click on "remove individual cookies". In the search field, type in "droidforums.net". It will list all of the cookies associated with the web site. Click on "remove cookie" for each of the droidfoum.net cookies in the list.

Once I did that, I was able to log in just fine.

I logged into Firefox and actually had to go about it a little differently. I had to go: Tools>Options>Privacy. The second box down is the cookies box and I hit clear cookies and it worked. What a pain in the ARSE! Rooting was easier than figuring that out, I thought I had said something wrong.

antyoo

Reaction score
i had the same problem. reset the password and cleared cookies. now it works.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I wasn't able to sign in either. I did everything I was supposed to, deleted cookies, deleted cache, rebooted and nada. And the funny thing was I kept getting emails from DF that someone was tryng to access my account with an incorrect password. (Password's been the same since day one.) So I requested my password be reset and was able to get in on my old work laptop long enough to change the password to the original one and log out. Then and only then would it let me log in on my regular laptop. It is definitely bizarre, but eventually it will let you in. :D