1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Won't let me sign out of facebook

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by SgtMike, Sep 28, 2011.

1. SgtMike

SgtMike New Member

I looked through the other facebook threads but no one really seemed to have this issue. My facebook contact pictures haven't synced, so I went to try and logout of facebook through settings>accounts>facebook>remove account. The problem is when I do that I get this error: Error Removing Account: Your username or password is incorrect. Please check them and try again.

First why would I need a username/password to logout? Second, I put the correct username and pw in, and it still gives me the same error.

Anyone have any thoughts...other than factory reset? Already had to have the bionic replaced once, not worth it to me to have to go through putting everything back on the phone again just for facebook to sync.

Just to clarify, this is the built in facebook account, not the application. I can sign out of the application just fine.
  2. SgtMike

SgtMike New Member

Anyone else? :(
  3. SgtMike

SgtMike New Member

:bump:
  4. lilhill

lilhill New Member

I'm having a similar issue. I go to settings > accounts > facebook > remove account. When I tap "remove account," a notification window comes up with a "removing account" progress bar (which shows completion), but then it just hangs there and the account is never removed.
  5. sirk

sirk New Member

Having the same problem, also my "social networking. Widget" won't sync with facebook. The facebook app works great.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
  6. SgtMike

SgtMike New Member

bump, checking to see if anyone else has had this issue and found a resolution.
Search tags for this page
facebook app wont log out
facebook mobile wont let me log out

facebook won't let me log out

facebook wont let me log off

facebook wont let me log out

facebook wont let me log out on my phone

how to logout of facebook when it wont let you

how to sign out of facebook when it wont let you

my facebook wont let me log out

my phone wont let me log off facebook

my phone wont let me log out facebook