1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Can't get Rom to load...

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Wadman, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Wadman

Wadman New Member

For some reason I cannot get any custom ROM's to download. My phone says error phone doesn't support or something like that. I mean I can't download any of them. What is going on? I have all of the necessities. I'm rooted with z4root and have backed up everything. Downloaded the x bootstrap. Did everything the the ROM threads say to do, and when I go into recovery or whatever to add the zip file.....it isn't there.......ever.....what am I doing wrong???? Thanks in advance for any help.

P.S. I did a wipe and it got rid of everything. I have since resored everything, but my biggest concern is I had my phone the way I liked it without rooting, but I really wanted to try out the custom stuff. Now I am kind of regretting it....hope that regret doesn't last......
Search tags for this page

can't get a rom to download

custom rom doesnt load android

phone says it doesnt support pokemon rom download