1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

3rd rom change..need help

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by stabl4life82, Oct 9, 2010.

1. stabl4life82

stabl4life82 New Member

i wanna install a 3rd rom to test out...i have ss.4.8 with chevys ulv1.2 kernel, i have bb0.5 with slayhers 1.2 kernal.......i already know that diff roms work diff on peoples phones, but what i am wanting to have suggestions on is a 3rd rom to download....most features i guess and easier to restore everything and whatever else mods and themes i can add.....if that makes sense....pretty much another popular one that people love to try out....
  2. harrellj

harrellj New Member

Cyanogen or Liquid Frozen Yogurt or even try out MIUI.
  3. stabl4life82

stabl4life82 New Member

Anyone else have suggestions?
  4. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

5. stabl4life82

stabl4life82 New Member

Well sometimes it isn't that simple..lol. I'm trying to hear from people who have used them cause this is the last one I wanna do....and then I'm gonna decide between the 2 I have and this last one....I know it will be prob lfy, lithium mod, ud8, and shadow.....so it is pretty much the one that most like the most feature wise