Can't get notification light to blink.

Grey Hawk

Reaction score
Either it stays on till I read the mail/text/etc... or doesn't come on at all. What I'm I doing wrong?

Hexus

Reaction score
go back into the settings, enable everything, then disable everything, then set it back up how you want it
run the flash test again to make sure it's working

sounds hookey I know, but I was having the exact same problem and that fixed it for me.

revenge8

Reaction score
me too

go back into the settings, enable everything, then disable everything, then set it back up how you want it

sounds hookey I know, but I was having the exact same problem and that fixed it for me.

mine does the same thing..
Hexus can you be a little more specific when you say enable/disable everything..what is everything? thanks for your help.

Hexus

Reaction score

mine does the same thing..
Hexus can you be a little more specific when you say enable/disable everything..what is everything? thanks for your help.

settings > CM settings > user interface > LED notifications > advanced

check and then uncheck all the boxes, then set them to whatever you wanted. Then go back to whatever notification you were having troubles with (IE messaging) and run a flash test

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Didn't work for me, unfortunately. Somehow (please don't ask, I really don't know) I got the notification color set to black for my eBuddy app and no matter what I do now it won't work. I reset it I don't know how many times...

But that's the only app I have an issue with.