Problem with Handcent's notification light?

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
I just installed handcent, and I noticed that once I get a text message the notification light blinks 2-3 times then stops. If I unlock my phone, and then lock it again without reading the text message, the light starts blinking again and doesn't stop until I read the message.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I cant get mine to blink at all? I grabbed the Light Flow app and it does nothing! :angry:

JRogers1978

Reaction score
I cant get mine to blink at all? I grabbed the Light Flow app and it does nothing! :angry:

Same here. I called myself a few times and didn't answer and the light never started blinking! I love the phone but after postponing it several times you would think they would have all the kinks worked out by now. :mad:

Reaction score
I think my light is working fine but I get a force close every time I try the "test notification" option. Hand cent went through teething problems too when Gingerbread came out but they updated and fixed problems as soon as they could. I'm sure they will work out the kinks.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

HAKmaster

Reaction score
I'm not receiving mms messages. Anyone else experience this?

OP
iKN0WaGH0ST

iKN0WaGH0ST

Reaction score
I'm not receiving mms messages. Anyone else experience this?

Maybe it's the greater power's way of telling you no more naughty pictures. :rofl2:

In all seriousness, can you receive messages with the stock app?