Ghost notifications

bamorris2

Reaction score
I get ghost notifications about once a day. I use Light Flow. I get the notification sound and blinking light of a SMS/MMS, but without an actual message. I use the stock messaging app and have no other messaging apps installed. Is this an issue with Light Flow or my phone/OS? Does anyone else have this issue also?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sometimes with lightflow if you don't like click on the message or the email or the missed call, it will continue to blink.

Usually I just go back to the message and click reply or the missed call and click on it and then back out to home and it will stop.

OP
B

bamorris2

Reaction score
Sometimes with lightflow if you don't like click on the message or the email or the missed call, it will continue to blink.

Usually I just go back to the message and click reply or the missed call and click on it and then back out to home and it will stop.

Yes I've had this happen too, but its not what I'm talking about. These ghost notifications come out of nowhere.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Ah, well start off with what color it's blinking, figure out if it's always that color. Then go to the settings and find all notifications that are set to that color and start figuring out which may be causing this "ghost notification". It's possible it's a real notification, you just never actually set it up.

OP
B

bamorris2

Reaction score
I see that LF updated their app yesterday. Change log mentions SMS but doesn't give specifics. I updated my app. Time will tell if it does any good.