Can't download from android market

krazerrr

Reaction score
I just got my RAZR today, but I haven't been able to download a single app from the market. This may be related, but whenever I start up my phone, it says that it couldn't connect to google talk.

breedingh8

Reaction score
I just got my RAZR today, but I haven't been able to download a single app from the market. This may be related, but whenever I start up my phone, it says that it couldn't connect to google talk.

Still having the issue?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums

OP
K

krazerrr

Reaction score
You created/logged in to your google/gmail account? And is background data enabled?

Yes, I logged in to my gmail account, and everything from my gmail has synced. and how can i check if background data is enabled?

jdroid80

Reaction score
Yes, I logged in to my gmail account, and everything from my gmail has synced. and how can i check if background data is enabled?

Settings > Data Manager > Background Data.

Its kind of hard to understand what's going on though. What type of message, or what happens, when you go to 'Marketplace' and look for apps?

Need more specifics.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
K

krazerrr

Reaction score
Nevermind, apparently it's working now. I think the problem was that I didn't have certain updates? It just updated twice and now I can download apps. Thanks for all the help though! :biggrin:

breedingh8

Reaction score
Nevermind, apparently it's working now. I think the problem was that I didn't have certain updates? It just updated twice and now I can download apps. Thanks for all the help though! :biggrin:

Cool enjoy..

Sent from my GT-P7510 using DroidForums