Can't Boot into Clockwork Mod

FoxRythem

Reaction score
I have tried all day to try and get the mod to come back up but have had no luck with it. I recently was messing around with different roms. I have gone from fission to angel to hexon to liberty to Cyanogen mod 7 beta. I was stuck in a boot loop after trying to change back into hexon cause the Cyanogen was a little to unstable for me at the moment. The only problem was that clockwork loaded the rom fine then restarted then was stuck in a boot loop. Soon after I SBF my d2g back to stock .330. I have unrooted it and loaded the droid 2 bootstrapper just as before still didn't work tried once more in case I may have missed a step. Still no luck. I have tried every sort of button combo and even tried with the stock bootstrapper. So far when I hold down on the volume button during boot it acts as if it isn't installed. I checked with rom manager to see if it was there and it found it as installed. I even tried the droid X version. I'm not sure where to go from here. I was reading a droid 1 was having similar problems but hasn't had much luck yet.

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
Clockwork is started by running its app and then rebooting.

I don't remember the documentation mentioning any hotkeys to start it during boot.

satoru

Reaction score
I thought you weren't supposed to use it once on cyanogen? Just do a sbf, sounds like you need a clean slate.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
F

FoxRythem

Reaction score
There was numerous ways to get into recovery it seemed like for me but yes I read that it said don't use recovery once your in it but I didn't see any other way to change back. Anyways I fixed the problem last night. It turned out that I kept forgetting to push boot strap recovery. Once I did that it came up no problem after pushing rebooting into recovery. I did try to flash hexen onto my droid however and it seemed to give me just the moto M. I'm currently just going to SBF one more time and leave fission on it till a stable cyanogen mod comes out. Thanks guys for your help