Can i freeze these apps?

eric.scheman

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone freezes social messaging, social messing service, social networking, social sharing, and social status? I use facebook but not to message or anything. Will that effect it or will it mess with my conatacts pictures because i have them set to pull frrom facebook?

akiles

Reaction score
If you use facebook via the phone social features you may have issues -honestly, I don't remember because I used facebook on my X via blurr once maybe?
If you use the facebook app, you can freeze everything social. There is a thread regarding apps safe to remove.

I was wondering if anyone freezes social messaging, social messing service, social networking, social sharing, and social status? I use facebook but not to message or anything. Will that effect it or will it mess with my conatacts pictures because i have them set to pull frrom facebook?

OP
E

eric.scheman

Reaction score
Thanks. Yea I ended up freezing all of them for a day and seeing what would happen and everything functions just fine. I still have the contacts pictures when they call that are linked to Facebook and that's the only I need from social apps.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Need Pro, I assume?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Yes..its one of the features of the Pro version..which is just a key. :)

Sent from my Untouchable TB using Xparent Tapatalk