Social status / network widget

Chris6

Reaction score
How do I delete my facebook on the stock social status ads social networking widgets?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
not sure what you're asking.

does it have to do with the facebook widget? If so, you just hold the widget down and drag it to the trash can at the bottom

OP
C

Chris6

Reaction score
I mean I don't want my facebook account on the widget anymore. And I can't find or how to get it off

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Devanaire

Reaction score
I would proceed cautiously.

I attempted to "remove account" from the Social Networking widget because it kept having problems logging into my facebook account and now my Droid X is completely hosed. It showed a status bar saying "Removing Account" and never recovered. After 10 minutes I had to pull the battery to restart it. After several restarts I can now see the remnants of my former desktops but get no response from touching any item and I can't make or receive calls. I went from loving this phone to hating it (or at least the software engineers/buffoons). This is incredibly poor software design. I will be giving them hell @ Verizon this afternoon.

...and not that this is a universally validated statement of credibility but I am an IT professional of 20+ years