Camera Issues

holyap0c

Reaction score
Ive been having a problem getting my camera and camcorder working since Liberty v1.0

The camera will take the picture but it doesnt take it correctly and is black in the picture "preview box" and when trying to open it in the gallery it is black and says its corrupted.
Also when I go to use the camcorder the application force closes and i cant play any videos on the internet as well.. Im not sure what to do to fix this and am really upset because i really like this ROM and would like to be able to continue using it

Any assistance anyone may be able to provide would be much appreciated. Thank you.

MrAreCool

Reaction score
This morning I had a similar problem w/ the camcorder on 1.5, but a reboot cleared that up for me. I am guessing you have rebooted a time or two though if you have seen this since 1.0

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
H

holyap0c

Reaction score
Yeah i was hoping that it would fix itself when I flashed 1.5 but the same problem still surfaced :( and yes ive tried rebooting already.

kdkinc

Reaction score
Ok try this.
sd card> Liberty folder>downloads.delete camera>reboot.
Open liberty toolbox (you did update this ..right) >install camera again

kejar31

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Ive been having a problem getting my camera and camcorder working since Liberty v1.0

The camera will take the picture but it doesnt take it correctly and is black in the picture "preview box" and when trying to open it in the gallery it is black and says its corrupted.
Also when I go to use the camcorder the application force closes and i cant play any videos on the internet as well.. Im not sure what to do to fix this and am really upset because i really like this ROM and would like to be able to continue using it

Any assistance anyone may be able to provide would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Can you play music files? this might be an issue with you not being on 340.. Did you ever do the OTA update?

superglen99

Reaction score
yeah the above instructions for deleting and re installing camer didn't work. what can I try now?