Bypass Welcome Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No it doesn't make sense. It didn't when you closed that thread. How is a phone that is stolen going to be less stolen bypassing the welcome wizard?

It won't be less stolen, but we are not going to help someone use something they stole. I'm not saying this OP stole it.

Does that make sense?

And you know this how? And how is this question anymore likely the actions of a thief then any other question on this forum? I'm not trying to be an ass I just genuinely don't see what the issue is? ???

If there is even a hint that someone got the phone thru improper channels then they will not be helped on this issue

In the case of the OP here. He said he worked at an electronics store so he can call verizon and ask them.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
My outlook is this---and this is only my point of view---if it is yours, and you cannot bypass the lock/activation screen, then take it to where you bought it from and get some help, because even if you are involved in the most legit scenario possible, the next person that comes along and reads how to bypass and unlock these devices (who can't take them to an authorized dealer) might not be

Not to say that we can stop people from stealing or the like but we don't have to promote it or even engage in the conversation-there is a very fine line and in my opinion we should just avoid it

Imagine this---

I just stole this Droid X, how do I unlock it---

just go to Droid Forums, they can tell you---

----That sounds ridiculous

Thankfully, this is not that kind of Community

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, we simply are not going to discuss getting past the lock screen. That's not done in the Droid Forums.

This thread is. :closed_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.