bye bye bionic

mmw68666

Reaction score
I get my razr maxx tomorrow but I will still have my bionic. And I love you.

virgil71468

Reaction score
So thinking about adding a line for gs3

Sent from my DROID BIONIC .247 ICS using Droid Forums

striker85

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am part of the fleeing community. My 3rd refurb bionic is having issues with a blown out earpiece and after an hour long talk with tech support management they will be sending me a razr maxx. I love the bionic, really really do. But the issues that have repeatedly shown up after multiple replacements is too much.

Reaction score
Unfortunately I am part of the fleeing community. My 3rd refurb bionic is having issues with a blown out earpiece and after an hour long talk with tech support management they will be sending me a razr maxx. I love the bionic, really really do. But the issues that have repeatedly shown up after multiple replacements is too much.

So another person gets to go from. Bionic to a Razr Maxx through warranty?? Man I'm jealous!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
krazyace38 said:
Good bye Bionic! I got Verizon to send me an sgs3 after 3 replacement Bionics :)

So after 3 replacements you automatically get the phone of your choice???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

krazyace38

Reaction score
BIONICPREDATOR said:
So after 3 replacements you automatically get the phone of your choice???

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

I had to really get ill with them and threaten to cancel my account I have been with Verizon for 10 years and have 6 devices with them

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have recently flashed the 232 leak on my bionic and l love it! Wouldn't trade it for anything in the world... maybe a gs3 though Lls