Bye Bye Bionic...Hello Razr Maxx

brunla

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank everyone here for all their help and support over the last 14 months with the Bionic. After patiently waiting for ICS with no 4G (or sometimes signal at all) for 6 months, only to be bogged down by laggy ICS (after 3 factory resets), I have switched to Razr Maxx.

I have to say... you guys are missing out. This is a great phone and works exactly how we all hoped the Bionic would work. I am so upset at myself for putting up with this phone for as long as I did. I was trying to be a trooper, but honestly it has been a ridiculous process. I write this for anybody else out there who is having constant issues but trying to be loyal to the Bionic - my answer to you is move on. There are much better options out there. Document your problems with Verizon and they might move you to a Razr Maxx like they did with me.

Best of luck!

Last edited:

Scribble

Reaction score
Best of luck to you.

I count myself as lucky as I haven't had the issues a lot of people are talking about. Mine DID slow down a bit after the last OS update (prior to ICS) but I'm not sure if that was an app issue or not. After an FDR my phone is beautiful.

Caesars

Reaction score
Welcome to the good side!

Return of the Android

OP
B

brunla

Reaction score
Unfortunately the hardware seems to either be good or bad for some people. I just could not take it anymore. I hope the good times last for you and the others that are not having issues!

Best of luck to you.

I count myself as lucky as I haven't had the issues a lot of people are talking about. Mine DID slow down a bit after the last OS update (prior to ICS) but I'm not sure if that was an app issue or not. After an FDR my phone is beautiful.

RETUSAFNCO

Reaction score
I've had my bionic a week after it was first released. I have had minor problems but after ICS it's like a new phone. I bought my wife the Razr Maxx and I must admit it's an excellent phone. I'm also considering buying a razr maxx hd.