Bye Blackberry/Hello Droid

JCook111

Reaction score
New member here...just picked up my INC yesturday and so far am really enjoying the features it has..a bit of a learning curve with the texting but I'm getting used to it...great forumn!

JC

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
:welcome: to the forum. If you have any questions, just ask. Check out the Droid Inc section for more tips on your new phone. Enjoy your stay.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the community and you made the right choice switching to droid. I am a former BB Storm user myself and will never look back. Hope you enjoy the stay

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum - feel free to ask questions :)

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You'll never look back once you become comfortable with your new device!

It's night and day in comparing BB to Android... and Android is leaps ahead!

Enjoy.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
If you thought a BB consumed your life, you will never be able to put a Droid phone down. Welcome to the club. Soak up as much information as you can. There is so much you can do with and to an Android phone.

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you thought a BB consumed your life, you will never be able to put a Droid phone down.

This is very true and the androids are just more addicting. Even while being addictive they can help you keep plans together in your life and help you find info on demand at anytime. Very nice system

antmeyerx

Reaction score
If you thought a BB consumed your life, you will never be able to put a Droid phone down.

This is very true and the androids are just more addicting. Even while being addictive they can help you keep plans together in your life and help you find info on demand at anytime. Very nice system

Yeah, ive had mine for 2 months and im constantly playing games, and looking for new apps and fun and different ways to do stuff with my phone. A Droid its simply just a computer in your pocket

OP
JCook111

JCook111

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the replies..been doing alot of reading and found alot of useful info...never ceases to amaze me what you can find out on the web if you search...just to think not that many years ago i remember my first "bag phone" for the car....LOL..come a long way from that...thanks again for the replies!

JC