New from GA

au1776

Reaction score
Just picked up my Droid on Monday, really enjoying figuring everything out. I went back and forth before making the jump, but I don't think it'll be a huge learning curve.

I'm coming from a Blackberry 8830, and while I like RIM, they're just not keeping up in my opinion. Will certainly consider going back at some point, but I'm enjoying the Android experience at the moment.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Hey there!

Well, one thing i really liked about RIM devices, is the full outlook support, and tha DROID cant beat that in my eyes. But thats only ONE THING, all the rest is just amazingly better than on BlackBerry!

Glad you made it here!
:welcome:
Tigger

Laurence5905

Reaction score
I'm also from Georgia (Mableton, just west of Atlanta) and I've had my Droid since the day after it was released (got it on Nov. 7). I've definitely been quite happy with it since the beginning. Sure, it's not 100% perfect, but it will get better with time, as more software updates are released. I think the hardware is the best on the market right now, so it's really just a matter of time 'till the software catches up to fulfill all the hardware's potential.

Welcome to Droid! And welcome to this site, in particular -- it's the best site I've found for info about the Droid. Lots of knowledgeable people who're happy to help you out with any questions you might have.

OP
A

au1776

Reaction score
Thanks. I've already become pretty comfortable with the device and this site has been invaluable.