Bubbles???

pilot25

Reaction score
If you open your keyboard and flip the phone over do you have bubbles in the plastic that covers the back of the phone that slides out. I do. Is it essential to the phone working properly?

destrekor

Reaction score
Ha, I had been wondering about that. Seemed so out of place based on the rest of the phone, and I figured since it was less obvious if it was meant to be removed there would have been some kind of label or documentation stating so. I had small little air bubbles and obvious marks from the sliding action, but figured it was a slide pad to help protect it for some reason.

So glad I found this and just removed it. It does made the sliding action a little better, not a big difference but helps make the appearance that much better.

It does seem odd that it wasn't obvious it was meant to be removed. But oh well.

mathiastck

Reaction score
I posted the same thread :) It sure didnt look like it was meant to be removed, given that it slid under the visible reachable area. I was worried I would remove half, but not be able to remove the other half.