Browser automatically scrolling to top?

modified

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys, but every time i go back in my browser (from topic to General Discussions for instance) the browser automatically renders the page from the top, not from where i left off. This happens on all websites. It's a minor annoyance, but an annoyance all the same. Any way to keep the browser from scrolling back to the top and remembering where i left off? Would save me loads of scrolling time.

Thanks

Jer

Reaction score
It happens on emails too which is QUITE annoying since I get lots of daily forum updates and they can get very lengthy. When I scroll part way down and see a thread I'm interested in I click it and when I come back it jumps back to the top again. Then I have to scroll allllll the way down to find it again to continue scrolling through the list. If there's several threads I'm interested in it's very frustrating.

Lafond

Reaction score
This is the only website that does that on my Droid, but yes its very annoying. I would love to see a fix for that.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I notice it does it on here when browsing with the mobile site. But most other sites I visit if I go back a page it will be where I was previously at. Not at the top.