Bring Out Your Dead.... We're Not Dead Yet - Sapphire 2.0 Release!

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Follow the link on the first post to take you to all the themes

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Stelv

Silver Member
Has 2.0.2 been released? Link? Thanks

Sent just before I "Blacked Out"

I think 2.0.2 is still unofficial. There's a link in the unofficial ccroms thread. The official may go past that build.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ntrddragn

I can't send emails. It also keeps telling I have unread emails. I have to log onto the web base gmail and clear it from there. Anyone else? Is there a fix? This is for 2.0.2

bigillz

I can't send emails. It also keeps telling I have unread emails. I have to log onto the web base gmail and clear it from there. Anyone else? Is there a fix? This is for 2.0.2

I hate to say it, but I continued to have all sorts of issues with Sapphire even with multiple complete wipes / fresh installs. I switched back to the latest bugless beast and have had 0 issues since.

dmartins

I hate to say it, but I continued to have all sorts of issues with Sapphire even with multiple complete wipes / fresh installs. I switched back to the latest bugless beast and have had 0 issues since.
Odd the only problem I had was with the keyboards predictive text.
There was a fix for the keyboard in the 2.0.2 official release thread but the thread has been deleted.
I installed the Gingerbread keyboard to fix it.
Other than that everything else works.
I didn't even wipe.
Just went from 2.0.0 to 2.0.2.