[ROM]Bring Out Your Dead.... We're Not Dead Yet - Ruby 2.0 Release!

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net
What a crazy 3 months it has been, with life in general getting in the way of development, but it's over and here is a release for everyone!

For the full list of changes please see the changelog at http://bit.ly/aH0ioL.

*Please note*

All Google apps that are available for download from the market will no longer be included in the CCRoms Google apps package, to facilitate updating the apps the way Google intends.

Also this release is FROYO, Gingerbread will most likely be our next release with this gem version's features ported to AOSP Gingerbread.

The Main Highlights:
Obsidian for the Droid X is now a fully stable build, some minor bugs might still exist, but otherwise it is rock solid.
Tanzanite for the Droid 2 is also stable build, since it is so close to the Droid X.
Emerald for the HTC Evo is also stable for all pre-2.10 and 2.02 hboot updates.
Sapphire is just as stable as ever.
Ruby has been updated to the Miui ril for better connectivity and is more stable than ever.

That's right we are now on 5 phones, Thanks for all of your support everyone!

Now for the important part, Obsidian 2.0, Ruby 2.0, Sapphire 2.0, Tanzanite 2.0 are released!

All Downloads are available under the downloads section on our wiki: http://wiki.ccroms.net

Be sure to read the wiki pages fully for known issues and install instructions for certain roms.

NOTE: Emerald has been having some kernel issues and 2.0 will be delayed slightly.

adrenochrome

Reaction score
Is Ruby 2.0 intended for SLCD Incredibles as well as amoled? Just wondering if it already comes with a kernel set up with SLCD drivers. Thanks.

update: yep, Ruby works fine on SLCD if anyone else is wondering. :)

jsan2727

Reaction score
Has anyone ported any themes for this yet? Specifically Cold Fusion?

Sent from my Droid Incredible using DroidForums App

oo3

Reaction score
So I just installed this rom and the gapps, now I'm stuck at the incredible boot screen. Any suggestions? This is the first rom I've tried to install on this dinc.

I wiped data/cache and tried installing a few times.