Bring Out Your Dead.... We're Not Dead Yet - Sapphire 2.0 Release!

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Runs great but it needs a Gingerbread theme at the least, if not some of the classics...black n bold, perfect smoked glass, nextheme. Some people like vanilla I guess. Seems very stock to me.

keithsmith22

Reaction score
This is running great but I am out of space from all the apps I have loaded. I was running CM that had built in apps2sd, does this offer something similar. Sapphire is a more stable ROM for me but I needs my space.

grinchy

Reaction score
This is running great but I am out of space from all the apps I have loaded. I was running CM that had built in apps2sd, does this offer something similar. Sapphire is a more stable ROM for me but I needs my space.

if you go to manage applications I saw the option to move apps to sdcard :)

keithsmith22

Reaction score
That only moves apps that the developer enabled as move to sd. This was an option to move it no matter what. All apps can be moved.

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
If you have Titanium Backup, it will do it....

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK I have a question about this and Rom Mgr. Do you still have to flash the rom, gapps, and kernel separately? I don't know why, but I was thinking that with rom mgr it would install them all instead of one at a time. I misplaced my USB cable so I can't flash with sprecovery since I can't mount my sd card to rename it to flash. That is unless I am a total moron, and missing something.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

ecsnead69

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just find the file and long press on it, it should give you the option to rename....

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
But if I don't have gapps installed then I can not re-download Root Explorer to search my sdcard. I am guessing there is something so simple that I am just overlooking it.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
With ROM Manager you can install base and gapps at the same time, then reboot and flash kernel.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Rom manager will allow you to install them in succession, in the same recovery session.

edit pdroid beat me to the punch.

So if I start the install of the rom I will get the option to install the apps right after? No boot required in between?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I can go to private msgs if need be.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Rom manager will allow you to install them in succession, in the same recovery session.

edit pdroid beat me to the punch.

So if I start the install of the rom I will get the option to install the apps right after? No boot required in between?

Sorry for hijacking the thread. I can go to private msgs if need be.

You select gapps when you choose to download sapphire in RM.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
That only moves apps that the developer enabled as move to sd. This was an option to move it no matter what. All apps can be moved.

You answered your question. It moves the ones that are enabled. Yes, there are prob more that can, but there is a reason it might not be enabled on a certain app (i.e. launchers, widgets, keyboards, etc.)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk