BRICKED X? wont do anything please help!!

armoayjay

Reaction score
im an og droid user and i thought that rooting and running custom roms on the x would be the same as the original droid, i guess not.

Basically now the phone is done, it shows the charging battery sign when in the charger and is going up. The Moto logo pops up and the liberty rom that i tried flashing begins to start loading but freezes. I cannot access clockworkmod it wont start up when im doing the battery combo, it never did. The only way i could get through it was through the droid2bootsprapper app. I do have access to the bootloader.

In a list everything ive done to the phone.
1. install z4root and get pernament root
2. download rom manager and droid2bootstrapper
3. use clockworkmod thru bootstrapper and flash liberty 2.0
4. restart and the problems began, no way to get into clockwork or any recovery
5. then i flashed a sbf (Android 2.2.1 System Version 2.3.340 Full (VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01) using rsd, it went all the way up till restarting the phone and it just went to the liberty rom start up screen and froze there.

Please someone help me out, completely clueless on why this is happening and what i should do.

P.s. sorry about the novel

Beka27

Reaction score
Have you been able to do a factory reset? That helped me when I was stuck in bootloop after SBFing.

rynosaur

Reaction score
5. then i flashed a sbf (Android 2.2.1 System Version 2.3.340 Full (VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01) using rsd, it went all the way up till restarting the phone and it just went to the liberty rom start up screen and froze there.

Please someone help me out, completely clueless on why this is happening and what i should do.

P.s. sorry about the novel

RSDlite with default settings does not touch /data partition. You need to hold down HOME after a battery pull, while powering up, then wipe user data in stock recovery, that will completely bring you back to stock.