Droid X wont charge, HElp!

Stevencanseco86

Reaction score
If there was a thread answering this, I missed it. I looked for hours now.

To begin, I am new to all this and was messing w my Droid X. I rooted and installed Rom Manager , The Boot Strap app, ... all that good stuff. Learned from my first mistake I made an Backup before any of this and decided to install Faboulus apex theme. ( had updated to gingerbread ota) to this....

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/fabolous-x/87791-rom-apex-droid-x-aosp-experience.html
.. I used Rom Manager and the installation went good..... but then i notice my battery wouldn't charge. So in installed the back up, and it still wont charge. Why is this happening? I don't know what to do. I have even done a factory reset. Try different outlets, usb cables, wall chargers, car chargers, but its like the system wont detect it at all. Did something happen to my phone? or was I suppose to do something after installing a theme? or before it? Help!

It does a bootloader if i turn it off then on saying ready to program. if that helps....

scf

Reaction score
Sounds like you skipped a step somewhere in loading the new rom. Any battery type apps, or a task killer? oem battery or aftermarket?