Please Help. Is my Droid X Bricked? Went from Gingerbread->Liberty in Clockwork.

Micahh

Reaction score
(Fixed!:Solution) Is my Droid X Bricked? Went from Gingerbread->Liberty in Clockwork.

After getting tired of Gingerbread, I wanted to go back to Liberty 2.0
I went into clockwork recovery and Nandroid recovered back to when I had liberty 2.0. I had a feeling it wouldn't work but I didn't know it would be this bad.

The phone won't boot up.
I can't get past "M" logo; sometimes after the M logo it goes to a blank screen.
I can't get into clockwork recovery anymore.
I can get into bootloader 30.04 screen.
My device doesn't appear on RSDLITE 4.9
This makes it impossible to SBF back.

The driver I am missing is s flash omap3630 mi. I've been trying everything I can find for 3 hours.

Someone please help.

Edit: Problem Fixed. I used windows XP (instead of windows 7) and downloaded the drivers from the motorola website, get them here: USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

OP
M

Micahh

Reaction score
Your not bricked you will just need to sbf 2.3.340 that will get you back up and running

My Droid X won't show up in RSDLITE; I need drivers, but I can't find any anywhere.

Reaction score
Well he said his phone isn't showing in rsdlite. So im curious too...how can he sbf if the phone isn't showing up in rsdlite?

Im not sure what you need to do bro. Haven't had my phone not show up in rsdlite. But if your phone was perma bricked it wouldn't even turn on, at least I don't think. When I bricked my PSP when hacking it, it wouldn't even turn on. But phones could be different. But I think your phone isn't bricked

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Franky_V

Reaction score
You have to sbf when you jump between os versions

Swyped from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Franky_V

Reaction score
Get the team black hat app, there is an sbf zip file you can install via clock work, or go to the moto site and get the drivers

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
M

Micahh

Reaction score
You have to sbf when you jump between os versions

Swyped from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I thought so.. I should've waited until i got home :/ but i wanted liberty back. GB user for 1 week, Liberty user since 1.0.

I hope this wasn't a $500 mistake

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Fully charged battery? what does stock recovery say when you plug your usb device in? If you can get to the bootloader like you said you should have no problem getting a sbf with a good charge .

OP
M

Micahh

Reaction score
Fully charged battery? what does stock recovery say when you plug your usb device in? If you can get to the bootloader like you said you should have no problem getting a sbf with a good charge .

It was 90% when it died. So i should be fine there.

The problem is that RSDlite wont detect my device, my computer says it has no drivers..

Franky_V

Reaction score

The problem is that RSDlite wont detect my device, my computer says it has no drivers..

Read my above

OP
M

Micahh

Reaction score

Read my above

I don't think the moto site helped, I installed their programs and it's still not showing up in Rsdlite? :s

Franky_V

Reaction score

Read my above

I don't think the moto site helped, I installed their programs and it's still not showing up in Rsdlite? :s

There is a download specifically for the droid x drivers

OP
M

Micahh

Reaction score
Now I'm trying it on xp too, same thing... can't find driver s flash omap3630 mi.
Anyone have any ideas?:/