sbf help...please?

tbutera2112

Reaction score
Im trying to sbf my droid x... I used rsd lite and the file

Current SBF Files
Android 2.2.1 System Version 2.3.340 Full (VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01)
MD5 (VRZ_MB810_2.3.34_1FF_01.zip) = 48c0d5cb3805497a6cbaf120dfb63002

from
Droid X SBF

After the sbf it said it was successful, but when i load the screen i get the motorola logo and then after that it just goes black and nothing else happens

how do i fix this?

im re-running the sbf now

i know something was successful because i had liberty rom and bigdxcrystal theme and now when i turn on phone i get the motorola logo instead of the crystal theme logo

i just dont understand how to fix it....supposed to be giving this phone to someone this afternoon, so i really need to get this worked out

please and thanks

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's the right file. When the phone turns on, turn it back off and hold the home button and power button until a little Android man pops up. Then press the search button. Use the volume keys to select wipe data and use the camera button to select it. Also wipe the cache. When you are done, reboot the phone.

EDIT: beat me to it
sent from my ZombieStomped X

OP
T

tbutera2112

Reaction score
thanks guys! this forum is awesome...ill give this a try!

FrogX

Reaction score
Still stuck on white M

I can't sbf, I can't install zip file from sd card I RSDlite won't recognize my phone. Please help.

Frog X

phalstead

Reaction score
This has been covered more than once. If you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7, you're required to run RSD Lite as Administrator to get the device to show up. You also need to go into Config -> DeviceID options and make it first come first serve. Your phone also must be booted into the BOOTLOADER to use RSD Lite to SBF.

stump1000

Reaction score
Make sure you in boot loader and not just stock recovery. Ive seen ppl do that before.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can't sbf, I can't install zip file from sd card I RSDlite won't recognize my phone. Please help.

Frog X

You said you can't install zip from sd card? Are you in clockwork? SBF is done in bootloader mode and from rsd lite on your computer. Maybe it was just a typo?

Droid 2 APEX -The fastest ROM out there.