bricked in boot loop

chillinnhutch

Reaction score
tried to change roms and did a full wipe of cache and data. then the install faild to work from my sd card. now my phone does a boot loop. is ther anything i can try to get this to work on my bionic.

Concistency

Reaction score
Did you make a backup of your original? If so, manually boot into clockwork and restore to your original or another functional ROM.

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
tried to change roms and did a full wipe of cache and data. then the install faild to work from my sd card. now my phone does a boot loop. is ther anything i can try to get this to work on my bionic.

I did this exact thing last weekend. Here's what I did and it returned me to stock/rooted/forever root installed:

The following is just an FYI: I had to go back to stock rooted after I had a bad rom install. I used: R3L3As3Droot And 43V3R Root For The Bionic V2.1 - RootzWiki to flash back to stock rooted with Forever Root hack installed. I followed the instructions below (I just typed this from memory so hopefully I didn't leave anything out. If I did I'm sure others will point out any corrections that need to be made):

1. FIRST ENTER AP FASTBOOT MODE ON YOUR PHONE [Both Vol Dwn and Up Plus Pwr/Scroll Dwn to AP Fastboot/Press Vol up]
2. Plug phone into computer
2. Just follow the instructions on the screen
3. When your phone boots up and the Green Android is asking you to activate your phone, don’t. Instead do the 4 corners = Bypass Activation.
4. Bypass The Activation Screen: touch the top left corner of the screen, then top right, then bottom right, and then bottom left. This will bypass the Android Activation Screen. Then,
5. Set usb mode to Charge Only and then make sure USB Debugging is checked in Settings>Applications>Development
6. Resume following instructions on the computer screen.

Good luck.

crimsonvice600

Reaction score
I am stuck in the same situation. I tried to do the fastboot, but once I connect USB no instructions follow. What am I doing wrong?

crimsonvice600

Reaction score
Finally figured it out. My battery was dying after being stuck in a boot loop. It wouldn't run with a dead battery.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk